One of the ways you can save money when hosting a party, wedding or event is by running your own bar. When given the opportunity on a private property or one that requires you to get your own Special Occasions Permit, the financial savings can mean a lot of extra work for you and yours. Don’t panic! Give us a call. We can help.
- We can walk you through the permits and insurances you will need
- Establish a bar menu for you.
- Create your shopping list (to include mixes and garnishes)
- Go over your rentals (to make sure you have what you need for the bar!)
- Help you design a SIGNATURE cocktail or mocktail for added fun.
- Create a pre-arrival and post-event checklist for you (i.e. instructions for purchasing, permits, insurance, chilling/storing products, requirements for space, recycle and garbage bins, ice, etc.)
- Smart Serve trained staffing based on the number of bars, the number of guest, and the location of equipment we will need such as freezers, coolers, and storage.
- Staff will come with their own bar kits (knives, openers, corkscrews, shakers).
- Throughout the night staff will cruise your function removing glassware or beverage containers so that you don't have to worry about bar mess!
- At the end of the night, we will pack up all of your empties, box up your returns and place your recycling in one spot for you so you don't have to.
So stop stressing about the bar. We can shoulder this responsibility for you while you have fun with your guests at the cottage, at the wedding, family reunion, party. Your guests shouldn’t have to serve their own drinks. Let us help you host them properly. We will make it fun and entertaining as if you were serving them yourself.